Friday, October 14, 2011

Moto Vlogging

I am generally not a fan of most Vlog sites, even motorcycle Vlog sites.  This is because it is difficult to have something interesting to say everytime you ride, especially if you ride everyday like I do.  That being said, I am a big fan of travel blogs and vlogs.  Therefore, in an effort to share with others and give credit where credit is due, I came accross two gentlemen out of Canada who take a trip every summer, and create some of the best motorcycle videos out there.  They refer to their summer trip as the "Big Trip" and have created videos for 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.  The editing is extremely well done, and the video and photography is excellent.  I must also confess that thanks to these videos I discovered the Canadian band "The Trews" which is fast becoming one of my favorites.

This is the video for the Big Trip 2011 Day 1, I hope you enjoy. 

P.S. Do not begin watching in the morning at work, if you do you might as well go home as your work day will be an utter waste.
The other videos can be found on YouTube, simply search Big Trip 2011, and if you would like to watch the previous years, search "Big Trip and include 2008, 2009, or 2010"

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment